We are not using tracking cookies (exempt from the EU Directive 2009/136/EC)
Last updated: May 2018
Information We Collect
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information on this website.
- No PII is collected, if you use the website e-mail links to send us a message.
- Login credentials are not generated and not used on this website.
Information We Collect Trough Automated Means
We also collect certain sanitized demographics data automatically about visitors to this website. This information is used exclusively for statistical analysis, to prevent fraud, illegal activities and website breaches. Sanitized demographics data is scrubbed of the personally identifiable information. Examples of the sanitized demographics information are: gender, country, web browser, IP number, usage data (e.g. visited web pages, time spent on web page, day and time of the visit, etc.)
Cookies And Other Web Technologies
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information. They are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. Cookies are used for website navigation, to make the website more efficiently, to enable certain website functionality, or to provide information to the website operators. Cookies can be 'persistent' (they stay on your device, after you leave the website) and 'session' (they are deleted, when you close the browser).
There are two main categories of cookies:
- First-party cookies are served directly by 3EET. They are used only by us.
- Third-party cookies are served by a third party service provider on our website. Third party cookies are most commonly used for statistical analysis or advertising.
Other website enhancing technologies are:
- Internet Server logs are internal text files for monitoring the operation and health of the web server.
- Software development kits (SDK) are tools and software code embedded into web pages, used to enhance the website (e.g. for active or responsive web pages).
- Click Redirects is a technology that allows the click on the link to be redirected briefly to the external website before it is returned to its designated web page. Redirects are used almost exclusively for advertisement and paid search purposes.
- Web Tags (also known as tracking pixels or clear GIFs) are typically single pixel, transparent (invisible) GIF images placed on the web page. The trick is that the image is served from the advertising server and not from the website's domain. This allows the ad server to track your browsing or serve targeted advertising - to name only couple of more benign scenarios.
What Cookies And Web Technologies Do We Use?
- Cookies necessary for essential website operation: This first-party, session cookies are vital for proper website operation, such as access to secure pages.
- Internet Server logs: to monitor web server performance and health. As well as for statistical analysis.
- SDK code: to enhance the website.
- Third-Party Website links: We provide a selection of links to external websites. Although, we carefully screen these companies, we do not have any control and are not responsible for the content or practices of those websites. You are using these links at you own risk.
- WE DO NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY COOKIES.
- WE DO NOT USE ADVERTISING COOKIES.
- WE DO NOT USE TRACKING SCRIPTS.
- WE DO NOT USE CONTENT SHARING AND SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES.
- WE DO NOT USE CLICK REDIRECTS.
- WE DO NOT USE WEB TAGS.
Website Analytics And Advertising
We do not use any advertising technologies or providers.
How we protect Your Information
We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, destruction, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmitting data over the internet, and other electronic means, is 100% secure. You acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through this website and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
Sharing Your Information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with anybody.
Retention of Your Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary, for the purposes for which it is acquired or as is required by applicable laws (e.g. for accounting and tax purposes).
How to Edit, Delete or Access your Personal Information
You have the right to ask for access to any and all personal information that we hold about you in our records – to correct any inaccuracies, to update any out-of-date information, to receive a copy of a complete record or to delete the record about you.
You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however, we may continue to send you service related communications). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at email@example.com or write to the address below.
This website is not intended for anyone who is under the age of 13 and without legally valid parental consent. We do not collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use this website and should not submit any personal information to us.
Helpful Privacy Links
- Digital Advertising Alliance - consumer's Opt-Out
- Network Advertising Initiative - consumer Opt-Out
- Google Ads Settings
- Future of Privacy Forum, All About Do Not Track (DNT)
58 W 68th Street Ste 1E
New York NY 10023